Laman

Selasa, 13 Juni 2017

all the laughter and fun


Hey you..
Lock eyes with me so I can see into your soul, 
Sing a song to me so I know the tune of your heart, 
When first we talked to each other,
My heart flew high,
On gossamer wings through a cloudless sky.
They said it was built upon a lie.
They told me my feelings would surely fade.
Passion would flare and foes would be made.
Would it be ok if I took some of your time?
Would it be ok if I wrote you a rhyme?
Would it be ok if I opened my heart?
With every day I know I'm blessed that you're a part of me
Now let's just try to slow it down and savor all that's past
For that's what molds our future, and life moves way too fast



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar